Data Visualisation & Access
Nick is an experienced data transformation leader with 20 years management consulting and leadership experience across a wide range of markets (retail and investment banking, personal and business insurance, government, energy, retail).
About the session
Data becomes more useful as data-derived insights are shared across the organisation - how do we maximise the value of our data through responsible sharing and access?
- How can data visualisation be used to improve organisational performance within departments? What kind of visualisation approaches are most effective, and how can they be used to communicate complex data insights in a clear and engaging way?
- How can we ensure that data visualisation is accessible and user-friendly for different stakeholders, including citizens, civil servants and policy makers of varying degrees of data literacy?
- What kind of cultural, technical, and organisational factors are necessary to ensure that data visualisation and access initiatives are successful?
- How can data visualisation and access be used to promote greater transparency and accountability within the UK civil service?
- What kind of feedback mechanisms are necessary to ensure that data visualisation and access initiatives are meeting the needs of stakeholders and driving continuous improvement?